About Kasol Kheerganga
Kasol is a village that is located in the Parvati valley. It is on the banks of Parvati River in between Bhuntar and Manikaran. Kheerganga is a serene meadow, with a mystical tone to it. It is believed that Lord Shiva meditated for 3000 years in this place. Many people believe that the hot water springs of Kheerganga Trek have healing properties. Kasol Kheerganga Trek also has a serpent-shaped waterfall by the name of Rudranag.
Kasol amidst Parvati Valley is a trekking heaven in Himachal Pradesh. Kasol offers an encounter of rich green valleys with the exquisite Parvati River streaming close by like a pearl jewelry. Trekkers and nature sweethearts from over the globe visit this spot. Furthermore, shockingly a significant number of them remain. Kheerganga trekking happens to be the most well known of treks in Parvati Valley.They get shackled to the magnificence of Kasol. The quantity of Israeli pilgrims demonstrates to you the esteem Kasol holds among outsiders and Indians alike. This spot is paradise. Albeit because of court request there has been an ongoing clasp down on number of business camps working in Kasol Kheerganga Trek, its prevalence has scarcely been dented. Kheerganga Trek-Complete arranging guide.
The Tosh town, hot springs of Manikaran, Kheerganga, Parvaty River nearly everything without exception here is loaded up with serenity. During the treks from Kasol you will get the opportunity to see crude nature flourishing in the valley. Kasol and close-by towns like Tosh and Malana are places where individuals live by regarding Nature. Nature isn’t tormented by people in here, they exist together. Enjoy a reprieve far from the wrongdoings of city life and invest some energy in this valley. Various cascades, hot spring pools, snow secured crests all around and rich green woodland makes Kasol and Parvati valley a pearl of a vacation goal particularly on the off chance that you are keen on experience. You will before long acknowledge how Nature can be grasped in the event that you become more acquainted with it in its actual and unique state.
About the Kheerganga Trek
The Kheerganga Trekking Package has trek through Kasol and Kheerganga is for 5 days and 4 nights and is a moderate climb. Both these are exotic places that are trekker’s paradise with beautiful sights around. Kheerganga is located in the Parvati valley and it has a mystical tone attached to it. It has in it many sulfur hot water springs, which are naturally formed. In the journey, you will come across the splendid Parvati River and the Lahaul Spiti glaciers. The Kheerganga trek reveals some favorite tourist destinations en route to a Shiv Temple, Rudra Naag Waterfall and a lot of interesting rock formations. The Kheerganga trek is an easy one and is suited for everyone who is adventure loving.
Kasol Kheerganga Trek Highlights
- The Kheerganga trek is an opportunity to enjoy and savor the beauty of many tiny hamlets and streams.
- An opportunity to see the Parvati river
- The temple dedicated to Shiva., where he is believed to be meditated for 3000 years
- Opportunity to explore the exotic Kasol
- Many interesting rock formations
- The serpent-shaped Rudra Naag Waterfalls.
- An opportunity to bath at the natural sulfur hot water springs of Kheerganga believed to have many healing powers
- Apple and Pine orchards
- Sight of endangered Himalayan birds like Western Tragopan
- Have you ever done camping? If not this is your opportunity to. Sleeping under the stars enjoying the scenic beauty around. Cherry on top, prepare a bonfire and have fun with friends
- The splendid view of ice-capped mountains and the grandiose of glaciers of the mighty Himalayas.
- A unique opportunity to meet new people live their experience, talk to them and getting to know peculiar cultures that you might never have the opportunity to come across otherwise.
- And most importantly- food. An opportunity to taste the local food from the authentic people.
- The Kheerganga trek also passes through some old villages and grasslands.
Facts About Kheerganga Trek
- Location: Himachal Pradesh
- Starting from: Delhi
- Temperature: 10 to15 degree Celsius in the morning; 2 to 5 degree Celsius at night
- Trekking Distance: 16-kilometers
- Maximum altitude: 2960 meters
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Nearest Railway Station: Joginder Nagar Railway Station
- Nearest Airport: Bhuntar Airport, Kullu
- Accommodation Type: Camping
- Food: Nutritious food suitable for trekking
- Best time to visit: Mid-June to early October
- Duration: 5 Days and 4 Nights
- Key attractions: Hot water springs, Rudra Naag waterfall, Shiva Temple, Kasol